Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hi Uh Im Runacs

runacs144

So I'm sure whoever reviews this is going to automatically deny it but I figured I would go ahead and try anyway. My time that I spent in HG was filled with a lot of racism, and a lot of trolling. I agree that I should never be allowed back and would understand if you guys slapped me and said fuck off but I have changed and found a new light. I recently discovered religion and I decided that it was time to clean up my act and become a good citizen. I vowed with my beliefs to stop messing with people and wasting peoples time. I realized that racism is wrong and everyone should have the right to be who they are in equal light regardless of their race. I am horrified when I look back at what I have said to people, and done to people and just want to make my wrongs right. This thread isn't as much about the unban as it is an apology. I would like to apologize to everyone in HG that I have harmed in any way with my outrageous behavior on the servers, the TS3, and the forums. The last few months of my life I spent a lot of time reflecting on my actions and thinking of ways to fix what I have done and have developed a "My Name is Earl" kind of way not to fix but to try to get even with my wrongdoings. In the show My Name is Earl the main character Earl was a trouble maker for his life leading up to the start of the show. The main plot of the show is that Earl makes a list of everything wrong that he has ever done in his life and tries to help out the people he has hurt in some way, shape, or form. I am trying to adapt a similar structure with my change of life and I am here to appologize to everyone. In addition to trying to reconcile my actions I have spoken many times during my ban with Burnt and we have talked a lot about what I did and how I can change myself to become a good person and stop being who I was in the past. Once again I would like to appologize to everyone that I have hurt because it pains me to know that I hurt peoples lives so many times with what I have said and done. If any council would like to speak with me in TS3 about terms of unbanning me or anything they would need help with at all I am available at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036077094/ . Thank you for reading this again and once again I am very sorry for what I have done to anyone in this community.

• Like 11

It takes time for someone to change and your telling me you have pulled a 180 in a month?

I didn't say I had fully changed into a model citizen. I am making supreme efforts to become a better person and I think you'd undeniably tell if you were to actually know me that I am a changing person. People don't completely change in 1 month. It takes lots of time. I personally think that coming out to here where I am banished and apologizing is a great step to proving that I can change. I am sorry if you think that I am wasting your time but I feel its necessary. Also I like playing on the servers so that helps too.

Edited by runacs144
  • Like 3