Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The New World Of Warcraft Exspantion

alexace

so I don't know about the rest of us nerds here but im kinda really exsided for the new wow exspantion the whole demon hunters thing is awesome and I seen the live stream they did about it and wow I was shocked. I don't agree on the whole new pvp system they are doing I guess cause it was always fun to earn the honor yourself and buy it and gear up atleast in my opion I don't like how they are doing the whole levels in pvp, in the leveling of the pvp thing eatch lvl now when the new exspantion comes out after you complet a lvl of your pvp you get a pvp skill I think its kinda stupid but hey I guess some like it. they are bringing a prestige mode in to you complet all 50 lvls of the pvp you can prestige and if you do it enough times it gives you a mount in the end of it and some kinda new character looks. in my opion the prestige isn't worth it but if you like your toon looking cool I guess you could do it. the story line I think is cool of how they are doing it along with all the raids and stuff they are putting more work into it then normal this time then normal times atlest according to them they put more work into it this time around. who really knows I suppose we will see when the new exspantion comes out.