Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hello All, My name is Unpleasant Pheasant, and I will shortly joining this community.

To start it all off, if you really must know my name, you may steam message me if you're that curious. I am 16, I live in Portland, Oregon. I am a sophomore in High school and my hobbies include but do not limit them to Baseball, Basketball, video games, and attempting to kill myself every time my English teacher assigns a new paper. I have been playing on HG Garry's mod ZS for about 2 years now, and I have logged about 350 hours, with about 10,000 points. (I know that is not that much.) My history of others clans was at first Friends Gaming TTT as an admin, FWKTZ as a mod, NOM as a member, and now HG. I have about 1,300 hours of gmod, and will probably be playing my tits of until either gaben dies or the I get finger arthritis from typing in chat about how there are too many shit caders. Anyways, that paragraph pretty much sums up my human existence, and if you have any questions about me or want to chat, just friend request me on steam, but make sure your profile isn't private, as i'll assume you're a scammer and will block you.

Have an slightly greater then average day!

-Pheasant