Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Phone Suggestions

I plan on getting a new phone this month so I want some suggestions from you guys. I am thinking of getting either the sony xperia z5 or HTC M9. I don't really know if the xperia z5 is available for version yet and I've heard bad things about the HTC M9 so I am open to your suggestions.

Also do not suggest iPhone6 or any windows phone, I am an android fanboy.

I strongly suggest a galaxy s5. I'm a pretty big fan over the removable battery and expandable storage. The fingerprint scanner is more gimmick but functions fine. No need for premium price for new phone. I doubt whatever you're doing will hurt the processor and graphics. Quick charge 2.0 works like a charm, way more then enough. I charge from 2 to 80% in an hour easily.

HTC is plagued by software issues despite the M series builds being glamorous.

Iphone eh never got into it; I owned several ipod touches of various generations and very familiar with iphones. Not that great aside from the user friendly OS and GUI....

I have the Galaxy S6 Active and I love it. It has actual buttons, so you lose the fingerprint scanner (which actually bummed me out), but I prefer the physical buttons to the touch pad ones personally. I got the active over the edge because of the buttons, and I didn't really see any practical, or anything that I would use more than once in a blue moon, reason for the edge other than to look cute (which it does well, however.) If you want a plus-sized s6, go with the edge though.

The fingerprint scanner is more gimmick but functions fine.

I had the S5 before my S6. The fingerprint scanner is GREATLY improved. The worst part about getting the active was NOT having the fingerprint scanner, since I always used that on my previous phone.