Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Help A Brotha On A Build ;d

Arezk

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/vp7j6h

Any thoughts on this build?

I already have 1 tb hdd

My budget is like 600-700 w/o an hdd

I wanted a computer for gaming and rendering.

i5 4460 vs fx-8320/6300 I know i5 is better but would a fx-6300/8320 be able to work with gaming/rendering?

The case is still being decided, but around that price ;D

Thank you in advance.

• 4 weeks later...

an 8320 is about 120 (i had this processor on my last pc and had no issues)

also what kind of rendering, auto cad? if youre gonna do serious rendering id probably go with an amd fire pro w4100 if youre only gonna do minor drafting and rendering id reccomend a nvidia 960

Thermaltake Versa N21 Translucent Panel ATX Mid Tower is $60 on amazon and looks amazing for the price and should be able to fit most cpu air coolers and vga cards no problem

everything you have there will do just with what you want, just get a 960 if possible instead of a 760, like nightcore said. are you planning on overclocking?

the 960 is on sale right now at new egg for the same price as the one you have on pcpartpicker

http://www.neweggflash.com/Product/N82E16814127844?nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwordsNF-Mobile&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwordsNF-Mobile-_-pla-_-Desktop+Graphics+Cards-_-N82E16814127844&gclid=Cj0KEQiA5dK0BRCr49qDzILe74UBEiQA_6gA-qsNWjJb_aYGAXfp9USbScv49UWe0QqjXkJImrZ5Dg0aAldi8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

Edited by Silly Brian