Quantcast

Jump to content

  • Log In with Steam Sign In
  • Create Account
193 players in 39 servers, 284 users online, 32 recent bans.

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Recent Topics


Featured Partners












10V10 Battleaxewarrior Vs Hellsgamers

* * * * * 2 votes

  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1
Venom™

Venom™

    Banned

  • 166 posts
  • LocationCanada


1. What clan or organization do you represent?
BattleAxeWarrior [BaxWar}

2. Who will be your person of contact?
[HG] √ᴇησм™

3. What game do you want to challenge us in?
CS:S

4. When would you like to schedule the event?
MOVED TO A LATER DATE [january 9th 2016]

5. Anything you would like to tell us about your clan/organization?

Small Steam Group Created to Create Some Hype For Our Hg Servers, and to get people into playing again. :D

Edited by √ᴇησм™, January 1 2016 - 09:51 PM.

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Posted Image

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



~~Want To Join HG Apply Today!~~


~~Want To Help HG Servers Run Smoothly Purchase Admin Today!~~


~'Someone Abusing There Power, Or Do You Feel Someone Is Bullying You, [Be Cautious When Doing This] Report Abuse Here'~


#2
BOSCH

BOSCH

    CS:S Moderator



  • 185 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the South China Sea
I am ready! Going to take them down! ^_^

Posted Image



Posted Image

________________________________________________________
IMER BOSCH DUTCH


#3
Maine

Maine

    CS:GO Division Staff | HGCE Leader (Outreach) | HGCE Staff









  • 1,802 posts
  • LocationWest Coast Canadian (BC)


Sure why not?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image


#4
Venom™

Venom™

    Banned

  • 166 posts
  • LocationCanada


Will Have To Pospone This Till Next Weekend, Sorry for the late notice guys,

[Moved To The 9th Of January]

Sorry For The Inconvinience,  √εɲσм

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Posted Image

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



~~Want To Join HG Apply Today!~~


~~Want To Help HG Servers Run Smoothly Purchase Admin Today!~~


~'Someone Abusing There Power, Or Do You Feel Someone Is Bullying You, [Be Cautious When Doing This] Report Abuse Here'~


#5
Harpy

Harpy

    Registered Users


  • 308 posts
  • LocationIn a box, in my parents basement


I will fuck you up
Posted Image


Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

Quote

HG | Archer [S]: arthur, i think i love you, not like snail love, but like brother love

#6
DeathShot

DeathShot

    Retired Leadership



  • 2,317 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
No time provided. Also, that template was created to be used by the representative of the challenging community.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Quote

"Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory."
-General George S. Patton

View Postbort, on June 12 2013 - 07:16 PM, said:

Ok then, no response in 3 days so I'll assume your silence means that you love RedDevil now in a very sexual way, and want his admin powers increased by a factor of 10.

View PostJake, on March 26 2013 - 10:09 PM, said:

Can we not piss off RedDevil, please.

View PostRedDevil6193, on March 10 2013 - 10:29 AM, said:

BITCHES BE CRAZY.

View PostJJK, on January 9 2013 - 04:25 PM, said:

with that attitude you should be a recruit

View Postenigma#, on March 26 2013 - 05:51 PM, said:

We're all still human and we all make mistakes. I guess I finally realised mine and I'm doing what will work best for the current HG.

Bonbon said:

So, you're already off to a rough start, especially considering you're accusing cute little Archer of abuse.

View PostArcher, on July 16 2013 - 07:10 PM, said:

I love you so much.

View PostArcher, on July 16 2013 - 07:10 PM, said:

You can play with me anytime :)

darkside1016 said:

Please state your professional CSS accomplishments.


#7
3V0Lu710N

3V0Lu710N

    Retired Viking's Friend



  • 1,360 posts
  • LocationThe large area of land between Asia and the Atlantic Ocean


What is this? do you even understand the purpose of this forum? Its meant for other communities to challenge US, not the other way around and you cant represent another community...
Posted Image

#8
Venom™

Venom™

    Banned

  • 166 posts
  • LocationCanada


View Post3V0Lu710N, on January 9 2016 - 08:37 AM, said:

What is this? do you even understand the purpose of this forum? Its meant for other communities to challenge US, not the other way around and you cant represent another community...

View PostDeathShot, on January 8 2016 - 11:26 PM, said:

No time provided. Also, that template was created to be used by the representative of the challenging community.
I am not representing another community, it is a steam group, what I was trying to do is get HG back into the exciting world of scrims again.. seeing as how I'm 4 months I haven't seen on opposing challenger.  If its that much of of a complicating scenario then remove this feed and forget it and I will make this for 4 pm central if it is at all going to happen seeing as how this has caused a headache apparently

Edited by √ᴇησм™, January 9 2016 - 02:27 PM.

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Posted Image

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



~~Want To Join HG Apply Today!~~


~~Want To Help HG Servers Run Smoothly Purchase Admin Today!~~


~'Someone Abusing There Power, Or Do You Feel Someone Is Bullying You, [Be Cautious When Doing This] Report Abuse Here'~


#9
DeathShot

DeathShot

    Retired Leadership



  • 2,317 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

View Post√ᴇησм™, on January 9 2016 - 11:22 AM, said:

I am not representing another community, it is a steam group, what I was trying to do is get HG back into the exciting world of scrims again.. seeing as how I'm 4 months I haven't seen on opposing challenger. If its that much of of a complicating scenario then remove this feed and forget it and I will make this for 4 pm central if it is at all going to happen seeing as how this has caused a headache apparently

I was just pointing out the use of the template, as well as the lack of time time. In the future, try to give more than a ~5 hour heads up on what time the scrim would be. I would have participated, but I doubt there were 10 to represenr both teams anyway.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Quote

"Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory."
-General George S. Patton

View Postbort, on June 12 2013 - 07:16 PM, said:

Ok then, no response in 3 days so I'll assume your silence means that you love RedDevil now in a very sexual way, and want his admin powers increased by a factor of 10.

View PostJake, on March 26 2013 - 10:09 PM, said:

Can we not piss off RedDevil, please.

View PostRedDevil6193, on March 10 2013 - 10:29 AM, said:

BITCHES BE CRAZY.

View PostJJK, on January 9 2013 - 04:25 PM, said:

with that attitude you should be a recruit

View Postenigma#, on March 26 2013 - 05:51 PM, said:

We're all still human and we all make mistakes. I guess I finally realised mine and I'm doing what will work best for the current HG.

Bonbon said:

So, you're already off to a rough start, especially considering you're accusing cute little Archer of abuse.

View PostArcher, on July 16 2013 - 07:10 PM, said:

I love you so much.

View PostArcher, on July 16 2013 - 07:10 PM, said:

You can play with me anytime :)

darkside1016 said:

Please state your professional CSS accomplishments.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users