Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Free Mmos

Shaggy Rogers

WoW is one of the best games I have ever played and I've played WoW for 4 years, the only problem I can see you running into is getting confused on what to do and how the game works. I had my dad to mentor me and set up a bunch of addons for me. Just try WoW for the 30 day trial I believe and see if you can roll with it. If you find it hard to pay for, you can farm gold and buy game tokens for gold at the auction house in game. However, they're kindve expensive. When you start out at level 1 it's going to take a lot of quests and farming to move up but I always suggest doing this unless you've already played WoW. Since now there is an option to jump to lvl 85 I believe, I say that if you really wanna learn your character and how WoW works start from the beginning. It might take awhile to move up but I always found it to be worth it. Watch videos on classes and races.

Edited by MizzMadelyne

Thanks for the input guys.

WoW is one of the best games I have ever played and I've played WoW for 4 years, the only problem I can see you running into is getting confused on what to do and how the game works. I had my dad to mentor me and set up a bunch of addons for me. Just try WoW for the 30 day trial I believe and see if you can roll with it. If you find it hard to pay for, you can farm gold and buy game tokens for gold at the auction house in game. However, they're kindve expensive. When you start out at level 1 it's going to take a lot of quests and farming to move up but I always suggest doing this unless you've already played WoW. Since now there is an option to jump to lvl 85 I believe, I say that if you really wanna learn your character and how WoW works start from the beginning. It might take awhile to move up but I always found it to be worth it. Watch videos on classes and races.

I've played WoW before but it's been tough sticking with it. I bet if I had a group to play with it would be more fun, but none of my friends have the time to invest.

I think I'll give Tera a shot. Might as well right?