Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rejected Unban Request

Hello,

I am writing because I have been denied an "unban" for an incident(s) that took place over a year ago. DIAMELO made the decision to keep my ban permanent. However his actions in Banning/Unbanning are incosistent, he applies rules and regulations and although uses your current rules and regulations, doesnt make a consistent choice in every matter. He stated once prior that the only one's that remain permanent are cheaters.

Just to give you some information, or my statement this incident or series of incidents took place quite some time ago. All I want to do is play the Crackhouse Server. I am a guy who for the most part, has to stay at home. I've always been in school but in my free time I love to play. I was a Hellsgamer fan for a bit before all of this took place. I had my application in to become an admin, we had a bunch of incidents in Crackhouse which required an admin, but even when admins were online we couldnt summons them because they were in other games. I was hoping to fix that with the server.

This entire incident is focused on racial slurs, and despite a sincere and true apology, it began to focus on the issue of challenging admins. Contempt of admins as I stated it. DIAMELO along with so many others are probably tired of dealing with bans/unbans and probably have seen quite a bit, which is why my appeal took less than 2 hours to decide. It again began to focus on challenging the admins, other admins just wont tolerate challenging other admins. This happened along time ago I think what DIAMELO and you may be focused on is me taking responsibility, maybe thats what DIAMELO thinks, is that I'm not taking responsibility. No I am taking full responsibility, which is why I am also taking the responsibility to try and lift the ban so I can play again. Who else would try to come in to Hellsgamers and try to get unbanned after 2 years? Me, because I loved playing on the server.

I am hoping the further up the chain I go (you) the more likelihood I will find someone who has some experience with the justice system and hearing both sides of the story.

My side of the story? As I stated we had a problem with admins, so we had alot of people coming in hacking or causing other problems. We couldnt summon an admin when we needed one. Carnie and Archer both have played CSS, both at the time were familiar with other players who were regulars at the time and at the time we all got along. Prior to any recordings by Carnie, both Carnie, Archie and another admin, who I don't remember, were all in the CSS Crackhouse server making racial slurs, calling everyone in the server every name they could think of and were using admin tools on people for no reason at all. well actually there was a reason, to have fun. All of us were having fun, we all got along, The admins and the players were all laughing in voice chat, we were'nt upset, we all were having fun in good name.

I made the accusation, which I still stand by, that Carnie and Archer began to boot people who were better than them, in playing CSS. They were doing it in the days prior to all of these events unfolding. They did it on a daily basis. All I have is my statement, I didn't keep the audio recording I had of all that was going on because honestly I gave up after I was banned. The players, or group of players at the time no longer play at all so although I've contacted them, they havnt responded. If you watch the demo filed named "mikey" throughout the entire span you will see that after Carnie began recording you will hear me say "honkey" once, along with others who used other words considered racial slurs. I wasnt booted but they were, two other players booted for the same thing. They make it back into the lobby and when they tell us all what they got booted for, all of us began to think, what the hell, they were doing the exact same things just moments prior to the video. You can see for yourself in the demo at 9 minutes 22 seconds, Turkey mentions "after all the shit they did?", referring to the admins who were doing the same things they booted people for.

I understand your admins had different rules back then. DIAMELO is applying rules to me that have either been modified, removed or new rules created since. Now all of this sounds like I am blaming someone else and not taking responsibility right? No, I plan to continue my appeal for this ban all the way to the top, and if you guys say "no, your staying banned" then so be it, we will all move on with our lives. However I'm still alive, I'm still here, I still loved playing on your server and I still want to be apart of hells gamers.

On 2014-07-30 07:16 AM I was banned by Carnie, initially it was a shorter time set ban, instead of "infinity". Carnie as well as Archer had at this point come into the server days prior and leading up too this date. On those days they joined there were a regular group of players that they were familiar with at the time. Throughout the day, proir to any recordings, these admins also engaged in making racial slurs, making fun of people with certain sexual orientations and whats ironic is they were having fun, we all were having fun. None of us took offense and we all laughed with them. We thought nothing of it. Then what appears to be an out of the blue action, he starts enforcing the "racial slurs" part of the hellsgamers regulations at the time. It was obvious he wasnt doing well. He began kicking people, we started making jokes and laughing at him, he returned with the jokes. Then hours later we see him again but this time he is alot more quite, my belief is because there was another admin in the room that wasnt familiar with any of us. Then he starts kicking people for racial slurs. This was a surprise to all of us. My statement can be corrobortaed at 9 minutes 25 seconds or somewhere along there, when Turkey replies to being kicked for racial slurs. He says something along the lines of "after all the shit they did to us?"

This is when I tried to be funny and make everyone laugh after they kick 2 people for racial slurs and began saying a series of slurs. Its important to note that in the voice chat, Carnie can be heard laughing. You can actually hear all the admins laughing. I'm taking responsibility for those words I said that was capture in the demo file.

On 2014-07-30 07:18 AM I replied in the comments section of this ban by saying "the hells your problem, you kick half the people on the server and ban a few of us?"

On or about the same time shortly after the following comments were made:

Carnie: idot racist

tick 36000, warned and kick a couple of idiots about racism, and this fool says what he says, gets the ban, he's nothing but a sad troll (I have a bonafied learning disability so when I hear "idiot" I do get tempered)

Archer: Extended, ty Carnie!

Me: I think the both of you are idiots, we was having fun, then since you couldnt kill one of the players you find a dumbass reason to boot him, without any warning in ADMIN CHAT, like your supposed to do. I thought it was dumb as hell that you did that, thats why I blurted what I did because honestly the whole purpose of kicking and banning is to stop actual game ruiners like cheaters, hackers, real spammers etc. But in turn you guys have now become the trolls who ruin entire games, after this session of kicking 20+ players and banning a few, you effectively killed the game play.

I think the both of you are idiots.

at 0907 hours on the same day, Archer changed the ban from 1 hour, then to 3 days, then 2 weeks

At 0922 hours Archer locks the thread

at 1005 hours Archer unlocks the thread

at 1006 hours Archers makes the statement "PM me when you decide to grow up and follow the rules."

at 1007 hours without provocation or any comments, Archer changes the ban from 2 weeks to permanently. This appears as though he went back re-read, angered himself and he followed through with action.

On 2014-08-05 08:54 AM, an admin by the name of "you got 1 point good for you" or something like that came into the server and began to kick people who's skill he couldnt match. I can't find his name anymore but his steam ID is 1:93962739. After doing a search on your site I couldnt find him, is he still an admin? I found complaints against him as an admin but couldnt find him at all as a member or admin of your site. I came onto the ban portion of the forum and voiced my complaints because I was in the middle of a game. Why was he allowed to violate rules but the moment I tried to cite admin abuse I was attacked by other admins.

The ban was for 1 hour. Here is the following comments I made that day:

"Thiis is what is wrong with hells gamers and the main reason I don't like them, however they are the only ones with the Crackhouse map. This stellar individual banned me for "making my job hard", everything was recorded and I hope he uploads the file for all to see. I mean come on, he comes in threatening to ban everyone, boots a few people for stupid shit, then starts making up his own rules playing off the original rules.

Contempt of admin, thats what I received a ban for today. There comes a point when you can't express yourself, can't have a few good laughs and have to strictly monitor your words just to continue playing. This is where hellsgamers is at this point, I really wish someone else would create a crackhouse map. At first I was really interested in HG, but after seeing and being banned for the smallest reason, just because an admin sucks at playing.

The admin comes in and starts trolling, he along with many others have done this time and time again. Admins come in at random and start kicking and banning people they don't like, players that are to skilled or players that contest their attitudes. Just a week ago we had an admin come in and start kicking all the good players, people who had high score streaks and were hard to kill. The admin, after hearing that we was trying to get ahold of another admin, left immediately. Ah yes, Hells Gamers, their admins represent the leadership, fuck HG Admins (most of them)." <<--- yes I made that statement and I am accepting responsibility for it.

I also made this statement:

"Admins must abide by the same rules as players.

Admins MUST warn a wrongdoer in ADMIN chat before punishing (except for hackers).

Bans must be accompanied by proof of wrongdoing, such as a screenshot or a demo on HG Bans, within 2 hours of the ban.

Do not speak incessantly in ADMIN chat. Use it for official actions, not to carry out a conversation.

Do not have admin wars in front of players. Use TEAM ADMIN chat or take the argument elsewhere.

Do not mass mute, mass kick, or do anything to adversly affect an entire team.

Do not cause trouble as an excuse to use powers

I was never warned in ADMIN chat

"Use it for official actions, do not carry out a conversation." Yeah right, just like this kid did?

"do not cause trouble as an excuse to use powers" Lol, which is what he did, had he not said a thing and just started spectating none of this would have happened.

The original intent of these rules was to kick real hackers, cheaters, real spammers, obscene sprays and people who have real intentional racism. Unlike a few days ago in which an admin used it as an excuse to kick a player he could not kill. What it has become is kids with a small amount of authority, kicking people they can't kill or do not like because of the way they talk, think or act, that is what you call racist."

Archer only responded by saying "Ok".

My appeal today DIAMELO had the last following statement:

"Okay you completely missed and over shot what would have been an easy un-ban.... Archer and Carnie never abused their powers, they enforced the rules when they were broken. Carnie was actually only recording because of a completely unrelated matter that had to do with a player under the name of "Mikey"... and then you guys started being racist. Our admin rules haven't changed one bit since then so I don't know why you keep bringing that up. You were being racist and you were banned for a few days, that is regular protocol. Then you decided to come onto the forums AFTER YOUR BAN HAD EXPIRED just to insult the admins and accuse them of abusing their powers. That is when Archer extended your ban to 2 weeks from the original 3 days, which is again normal procedure. You then decide to come back and insult Archer some more via pm and threatening to have him removed from admin and banned ...because you have "connections"!! Guess those connections weren't so great after all.

I'm locking this thread don't make another, you're staying banned. "

Here's a link to the most current thread https://hellsgamers.com/topic/117627-unban-request/

"you then decide to come back and insult Archer some more via pm and threatening to have him removed from admin and banned ...because you have "connections"!! Guess those connections weren't so great after all"

Of all my private messags I have saved, conversations I have recorded not once was Archer ever threatened in any form or fashion. I did highlight his abuse of admin powers, I did say that I would like to see his admin privelages removed, I did say quite a few things because I was and in some ways am still upset that he got away with this, that admins blindly backed him.

I'm not going to say I didn't do anything, but isnt documentation supposed to be provided enforcing a permanent ban?

Its important to be transparent in my request. I also made the following comments on DIAMELO's page after he denied me.

"So you back up your admins instead of the players, when its the players who make you exist. I'd like to continue up the chain to the very top with my unban request, just so I can say I legally exhausted all other avenue's."

• Go right ahead.

Yesterday, 10:44 PM

•  

I'm asking who's above you, I should have made that clear. It doesnt hurt just to ask when someone is being unreasonable.

Yesterday, 10:49 PM ·

•  

nevermind, I found the info I was looking for, sorry to have posted on your account page

Long story short, yes I made racist comments and I apologize, but please view the demo at 9 minutes 25 seconds and listen for the player "turkey" to make a remark regarding the admins booting people for racial slurs, when they themselves were doing the same. That video represents a 1/10 of the gameplay that took place during the day, so I dont have a demo to prove the validity of my statement, all i have is the "mikey" demo in which "turkey" made a statement referencing what I am talking about.

Who else would go through such lengths just to play on your server? I did wrong, yes I know but look at the disadvantage players have against admins. Admins know how to record, play, and edit demo files. Players just come to play and they may hop from server to server, whereas Admins talk with each other, back each other up, have tools to modify or restrict game play and know how to record only what suits them. Look at this in money terms, yeah my membership for Admin wouldn't mean didly squat to you, but if you add the numbers how much money was lost because we dont have a solid appeal process for players? How much money has that taken out of the CEO's pocket?

This happened over a year ago, we all know that. As anyone can read, I am still pissed off about the entire situation. However I just want to play, I don't have "evidence" such as you guys do because I didnt know much about computers then, well thats changed. I'm willing to let this situation go, if I can just play on the Crackhouse server, thats all I ask.

I've played quite a few hours on your server, I just seen that. Out of all those hours I had no incidents, until we had certain admins show up.

If need be, put me on probation for 1 year, what could possibly happen? What would happen if I was given another chance? Restrict my account, put me on probation, anything. all I am asking is to overturn those decisions and let me play please. I can let bi gone's be bi gone's and move past everything I presented, just to play. So please read this through and please have a little compassion. I was a hardcore Hellsgamer at one point with an admin application on file, until someone took that from me for the very same things they were doing, no one would listen, thats why I took it out on Hellsgamers.

I have physical and mental disabilities, it really irks the hell out of me when people call me an idiot. Thank you for reading this.

Edited by destruction_by_patience