Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Don't Let Your Dreams Be Dreams

Dreamy

As some of you may know, I'm the new divisional Leader for the Garry's Mod division.

For the people that may not know me, I'm Dreamy. I've been a part of HG for 8 months now, first as a recruit, then I got promoted to mod still as recruit, and few months later I was promoted to divisional Staff. For those of you who do know me, you know we've been trying our best to get things going for our division for quite some time now. We were stuck for a long time with the same version of ZS and PERP. Eventhough PERP is still in the same condition, I can gladly say that in the last few months we finally started updating ZS on a regular basis adding new weapons, maps, zombies, bosses, options and whatnot, we added a new server, our CINEMA server! Now, I know that since we added the Cinema server, we haven't really added much to it, but I'm here to tell you that as we started back then getting things going, now is the time when we are gonna work on those things to get events going, to fix everything that needs to be fixed (and there's a lot of things on that list) and to be finally proud of our beautiful division.

Quoting Sui:

I grew a passion for HG again and I wanted to help HG expand, aswell as the CSGO Gmod division. It's no secret that it hasn't been doing as well as it should be, and that's due to a lot of things

My goals:

General Goals:

• Improve the communication between Garry's Mod leadership and players. Golden Rule: The players are the most important part of our servers, they deserve to be heard.
  • Get players and mods involved with the division itself.
  • Arrange regular open meetings with all the community.
  • Arrange regular meetings with all the mods.
  • Get events going for our Servers.

ZS Goals:

• Fix and balance weapons and maps.
  • Review the current map rotation and all the old maps that were removed from the rotation and why they were removed in the first place.
  • Add new content on a regular basis, especially all the maps and weapons developed by our own members.
  • Listen to all players and members opinion.
  • Same as in general goals, get those events going!
  • FUN GUARANTEED

Cinema Goals:

• Mainly, get events going and have some fun when we feel tired of the other servers.
  • Get a custom map for it.
  • Get the Cinema sub-forum going.

PERP:

• I know PERP is a HUGE debt and we were all promised that it would be working someday. Thing is we tried but we could never finish fixing it due to our lack of coders. PERP is quite the challenge, and I can't promise it's gonna work, but we are not gonna give up on it as we don't give up on our division as a whole. Hopefully we can get some more people involved with the community, coders, mappers and whatnot.

These are just some of the things we are looking forward to improve. As usual, our community and our division is open to suggestion and open for new people to join and help us keep it going and growing. We want people getting involved within the community!

• Like 15