Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rejected Samiller120 Unban

Hi everyone, I'm sure you already know who this is by the title. I know my actions have not been the best depiction of my character recently, and I would like to apologize for that. Yes, I know I annoy people and may troll sometimes, but who doesn't? I feel that the last couple of days away from HG has really made me thing about how much I enjoy being around this community and it's members. All the time I've spent here and years I have played on the servers with my friends, and I just feel that I deserve a second chance. I know you may be thinking "no you don't", but given this is my first serious offense with serious reprocussions I know that I can change my behaviour and become a better person to be around, in teamspeak, and in game. sorry we took it so far, but I was just upset about being banned and let my emotions make my decisions. Please forgive me and I am sorry to have caused this issue

• Like 10