Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Eventual Change Of The Zombie Ui And Other Things

NewPueblo

Recently (based on the lengthy existence of [HG] ZS) the server has been getting a lot of content updates and revamps; including new weapons, zombies, and maps. These additions allow for more varied gameplay and keep the server alive and thriving. The new and unique content also helps in the differentiation of this server from other Zombie Survival servers. One of the biggest game changers for ZS is new zombies. At almost any given time most of the server's population is going to be zombies, and they're going to choose a zombie type. The zombie types change the style of the match. For example, it's time for round two and the Wraith has been unlocked. The Wraith's stealth ability is responsible for the death of humans still outside the cade, and gather about 1/4 of the human team by doing so. The previously killed humans, who are now zombies, help take down the very front cade. If the first cade held out for just the second round the humans would survive, but because it was destroyed, they fail. There are many more examples to use, but what I'm trying to get at here is how crucial it is have the ability to choose from an army of zombies. Not only do they effect the match itself, but they seldomly entertain the deceased survivors who aren't that good at surviving.

Now to what this topic is about. I've noticed that wave one and five open up three different zombie types. These waves open up the most possibility for variation in a match. The way things are happening the Zombie UI needs to change, but not in a dramatic way. Just stack it up and have three zombies unlocked each wave of the match. In order to fill this UI eighteen zombie types would have to be present. Currently there are thirteen, so only five more need to be added. I wouldn't be surprised with the way things are developing that this could become a reality by the end of the year, as two zombies were just added within the span of a month. I'm not asking for the developers of this awesome server to work harder and faster, but instead to make it a priority (second to that of bug fixing of course).

Now for the real reason I created this topic. I want speed up this process by creating a thread to be the hub for ideas to fill this new UI. I will post links below from the Zombie UI Suggestion thread on new zombie concepts that only fit into the waves that don't contain three zombie types each. If you have an idea that is well thought through then post it in that thread. If you want to discuss what I posted in the first two paragraphs then post it here. By the way, this thread is for zombies only, so no zombie boss ideas. They are fine as it is right now.

Only the best of zombie suggestions will go in the category below. Basically if it fits all the criteria here, and is creative.

Ideal Zombies

• Rotter: <no description> Idea by FaceGuy

Edited by NewPueblo

I considered doing it but saw no need as I really try my best not to add any new zombies unless specific reasons call for it

That's why this topic organizes the best ideas for new zombies. Also, I just added a point to the criteria that is associated with your post.