Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rejected Silly Unban #2

DxK

I was banned from forums, ts, servers you name it about 3 weeks ago for being a prick to a former council member (Weeman). I know what i said wasn't okay, and it will not happen again. I would really like to be unbanned so that I can play perp again, as I'm planning on bringing alot of oldies back into the server so we can have fun like old times. I know MANY of the people here probably don't like me/want me around, but I promise i'm a completely different person now compared to what I used to be. I put alot of time and effort into this community, went from member to 10man manager, to perp mod, left hg came back got perp mod again, promoted to gmod advisor, then of course demoted. I'm really sorry for my actions and I understand the reason I was banned. All I want to do now is have a good time, i have no grudges with anyone here, i'll gladly put everything behind us as I just want to enjoy HG and perp just like the old days how we used to. Thank you, and I am strongly hoping you guys will understand.

Link to my ban & my appeal. https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=195242-silly-brian

I would also like to say that if you choose to unban me, I completely understand if I am on thin ice and the next mess up is a perm, I just want to have a good time :)