Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Raid & Drug Changes [Suggestion]

Cman3144

Alright so I have a suggestion for the Raid & Growing system. They will equal each other out, making it not to overpowered.

(By KOS Signs I mean a item that is being sold that says KOS and has the highest price possible.)

The Raid System:

You must have some sort of realistic raid proof:

Drugs Seen On Property (Through a Window)

Player who owns or is part of the owners ORG is seen at the drug dealer.

KOS Sign on property

Automatic Weapons on the property

Objects placed that you can not see through (Wooden fences. Metal fences would be fine because you can see through them.)

This system of raiding would allow newer players to make drugs without the constant worry of being raided. And if a player does want the challenge they can just place some raid proof on the property. I know for a fact that growing is almost impossible with the big ORGs raiding.

The Growing System:

Grow times for Coke raised to 12 minutes.

Grow times for Weed raised to 10 minutes.

These two above would balance out the raid proof system a bit. This would allow people to grow without the worry of being raided but it would take more time.

Timer added to the pots for Weed/Cokes that counts down from their grow time. This would allow players to see how long their drugs have left.

Please leave feedback below. If you like the idea upvote it. If you dislike the idea state why and you can downvote it. If you have a suggestion please leave it below and I will add it to the thread.

Edited by Cman3144

Alright so I have a suggestion for the Raid & Growing system. They will equal each other out, making it not to overpowered.

The Raid System:

KOS Sign on property

Objects placed that you can not see through (Wooden fences. Metal fences would be fine because you can see through them.)

This system of raiding would allow newer players to make drugs without the constant worry of being raided. And if a player does want the challenge they can just place some raid proof on the property. I know for a fact that growing is almost impossible with the big ORGs raiding.

I feel like the fun of PERP is raiding. With this, you will literally have to go hunting and stalking people just for proof if you want to raid.

Edited by RyanLong
  • Like 1

I feel like the fun of PERP is raiding. With this, you will literally have to go hunting and stalking people just for proof if you want to raid.

I understand what your saying here. But I think it adds to the fun. I've played on a server with raid proof, it gets fun trying to get the proof on people. But this would really help out those players who are new or that aren't big on guns.

Well Ill tell you why this REALLY bad.

1) lots of bitching

2) This is really hard to combat against if youre posting a ban report, its hard to monitor.

3) This server is lite rp, not what other rp you want to call it i forgot the terms.

4) KOS signs arent even a thing

5) If youre going to have automatic weapons, you might as well just add in all weapons.

6) Theres already a rule for 30min breathing time AFTER being raided, which is enough to make 3 batches of 5 coke pots or 10 if gold. 5 batches of 5 weed pots.

id add on more but im playing league for this turny

Edited by MyMindIsBlank
  • Like 1

The Raid System:

KOS Sign on property

The Growing System:

These two above would balance out the raid proof system a bit. This would allow people to grow without the worry of being raided but it would take more time.

Timer added to the pots for Weed/Cokes that counts down from their grow time. This would allow players to see how long their drugs have left.

Please leave feedback below. If you like the idea upvote it. If you dislike the idea state why and you can downvote it. If you have a suggestion please leave it below and I will add it to the thread.

Why the fuck would you make it so you can't raid as much? Do you want PERP to be boring?

No.

Read the part of Blank's post about having to wait 30 minutes between raids. This already allows smaller groups and/or newer players a chance to get their footing.

You would essentially allow someone to just sit in a house, away from all windows, and just make drugs for hours on end as nobody would be allowed to raid them.

The best idea here would be a simple timer for the plants. Since everyone either uses their own timer, or just waits for the outline.

Edited by DeathShot

Since everyone else has pointed out the flaws of your raiding suggestion, i'll address your drug suggestion which was:

The Growing System:

The timer on the pots is a nice touch, i've seen that on other servers, and it serves as a nice compliment to growing. However, understand this and how the timer/money correlate with coke and marijuana.

• Coke takes 10 min to grow, gets you 180 in return for each piece of coke
  • Weed takes 5 min to grow, gets you 90 in return for each piece of weed

Notice how weed is basically growing coke, just cut in half. Your suggestion of 12 and 10 minutes just don't make much sense with me. Also, as it stands right now, the raid timer sits at 30 min on a property basis. So in essence, if I were to be raided by one org, I could grow either 3 whole batches of coke or 6 batches of weed before that specific org's raid timer would be up, assuming i'm still basing in the same property. Obviously there could be other orgs also present who could raid my property, so a matter of a good base defense comes into play as well.

Basically you have a CHOICE of how you're going to be successful growing and getting a good amount of drugs. You have to think smart and what's going to work best in your current situation.

Edited by Magic