Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

info Fixed Perp Content!!!

DirtyDNA

https://www.dropbox....P Shit.zip?dl=0

Download those and extract the content inside to your Garry's Mod Folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod

This is all the content of those folders, not just PERP. But I did a fresh install with only PERP content on my GMOD so that should work.

• Like 6

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

If you want all of the graphics for the new PERP server/map (Rockford), you need to download all of the textures from:

CS:S, CS:GO, TF2, Portal, Portal 2, Half-Life, Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2 Ep. 1 & Ep. 2, Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2

I will try and put together .zips of each (in a legal fashion so nobody gets in trouble) so that people don't have to go and flood their hard drives with all of these games but in the mean time, the more games you can download from this list, the more textures that will appear for you in-game.

• Like 2