Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Planetside 2: Why You Should Play It Now!

Huejay

This video inspired me to actually play the game, and most important of all... its FREE!

I want to get A LOT of people into this, as you can make squads (up to 12 per squad) and we can all kind of play together for a similar goal: to conquer other factions, play as a team, make bases, and just have fun as a community! I think not only will this be fun, but it will bring us closer as a multi-gaming community, so I'm trying to recruit as much people as people to make huge ass squads!

The more people we get involved in this game, the more fun it will be. I think you can make like guilds in the game, so making a Hellsgamers one wouldn't hurt as well!

If you are NEW to playing Planetside 2, then do not be afraid! There will probably be a ton of people (including me) that will probably start fresh.

There are three factions that we can join: The New Conglomerate (the NC), The Terran Republic (the TR), and Vanu Sovereignty (the Vanu).

When I played a long time ago, I was in the NC and I enjoyed my time there, so maybe we'll be with the NC.

Post if you would like to play, and if you want to play another faction, then just let me know here as well! Hope we can get this thing started, appreciate it guys!

*NOTE: Will probably play sometime during the summer, or even before.

SERVER: CONNORY

FACTION: THE NEW CONGLOMERATE

• Like 3