Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Dispatch Job

Cman3144

Basically a dispatch for government. Simple job might add some RP on radio. Only allowed one dispatch, they can not exit nexus but they do carry a firearm and handcuffs. Add a rule that when dispatch is online government radio must be RP'ish.. If the dispatch absolutely wants to he can setup everyone with a unit # and such. All 911 calls go through him when he is online.

-Advanced Part If Possible-

Dispatch get a GUI or something with a list of all police cars and their owners. Using the Life Alert GPS system it would also say where the car is located. This would allow dispatch to manage officers and report a location if one stops responding (Dead or something..)

-Advanced part of Dispatch possibly having the ability to set unit #'s-

Along in the GUI above dispatch can set a unit number for each officer online OR the officer can set their unit # via a command and it goes to that GUI. If multiple officers try to use one unit # it tells them.

Honestly I love police RP, now I understand that the more advanced parts of this suggestion doesn't fit HG PERP.. But I would absolutely love to see this in game.

• Like 5

I remember when this was a thing and no one liked being dispatch but a few people. But if this was added to the police chief and the rule was removed to where he had to patrol I could see this being a thing. Or another implementation of this would be a dispatch would have to be approved by the police chief. (Like how mayor opens SS slots)