Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Anyone Play Magic The Gathering?

WhyYouAlwaysLying

Seen the section on strategy games and was wondering if anyone had checked out Magic Duels it is free to play and pretty good game if you know what you are doing that is. Was looking for a good teammate for Two headed giant this is a 2v2 type game play. Hit me up if you play or would like to try it out i am down to help anyone learn.

Edited by WhyYouAlwaysLying
  • Like 1

I barely now how to play but I wouldn't mind learning since I have an actual deck. I bought thinking my friends would play but they got over it like a week after I got it so its been lying around my house for a couple months now.

I barely now how to play but I wouldn't mind learning since I have an actual deck. I bought thinking my friends would play but they got over it like a week after I got it so its been lying around my house for a couple months now.

If you click the second link and download the free to play version before it let's you play with people there is a good walk though everyone must do. Go head and download it and try the tutorial and see if it would be a game that you'd want to dedicate time to if so I'll teach you all there is to know about the game.