Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Need Help With Info On Computer Parts

Im in need of a new computer in order to run games smoothly such as GTA V. I have and idea of what graphics card to get as well as Prosseser Model, but dont know which exactly to get...

Graphics:

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950

or

NVIDIA GT 745

Processor Model:

6th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-6600K processor

or

6th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-6700 processor

Im not sure of the differences between graphics cards, as well as the differences between Processor Models (besides that the more expensive they are the better).

If there are better ones out there for a decent price then please share..... I have no idea on pricing, but I dont want to spend more than $2000 on the whole PC. Thank You!

Graphics:

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950

or

NVIDIA GT 745

Processor Model:

6th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-6600K processor

or

6th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-6700 processor

....but I dont want to spend more than $2000 on the whole PC. Thank You!

So your budget is $2000? But you're trying to decide between a gtx 950 and a gtx 745? You could fit something a lot better into your build on that budget, like a 970 or maybe even a 980 ti. (Or wait a month or two for a 1070 or 1080) Also between that i5 and i7 it's just like most people always say if you're just going to be gaming on it the i5 is more than enough. With the i7 being a better choice if you plan to do more like video editing or renders.
  • Like 3

So your budget is $2000? But you're trying to decide between a gtx 950 and a gtx 745? You could fit something a lot better into your build on that budget, like a 970 or maybe even a 980 ti. (Or wait a month or two for a 1070 or 1080) Also between that i5 and i7 it's just like most people always say if you're just going to be gaming on it the i5 is more than enough. With the i7 being a better choice if you plan to do more like video editing or renders.

Thanks for the Help! Ill probably just end up getting a 1070 or 1080 since they will be out soon. And ill go to i7 because i plan on editing in my future.
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the Help! Ill probably just end up getting a 1070 or 1080 since they will be out soon. And ill go to i7 because i plan on editing in my future.

This sounds like a good idea. It'll slaughter any other configuration out there. What motherboard do you plan on using with it?

• Like 1