Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

My Computer Freezing And Artifacting

my build is amd flagship everything and for some reason ever since i got it its had the same freezing/ artifacting / crashing issues. ive installed previous and new drivers. still didnt work. changed ram. 3 different video cards and still the same issues. not even frys can figure out whats wrong. spent $2500 on a P.O.S.

amd fx 9590

32 gb corsiar vengance pro ram 2400mhz UCed to 1866

amd fury x

asus v formula z mobo

1tb samsung evo ssd

my build is amd flagship

spent $2500 on a P.O.S.

amd fx 9590

Can you show us your temps while in game and stuff? I see you mention checking everything else but the CPU, and we all know that CPU runs pretty damn hot.

• Like 1

Can you show us your temps while in game and stuff? I see you mention checking everything else but the CPU, and we all know that CPU runs pretty damn hot.

im using a coolermaster v8 gts and it gets warm to the touch but never pumping hot i also have 2 200mm fans right next to my cpu pushing all the heat up and out of the case. idk how to check my cpu temps but my gpu never gets over 55

Grab a program like CoreTemp (http://www.alcpu.com/CoreTemp/) or HWMonitor (http://www.cpuid.com.../hwmonitor.html) if you want the nitty and gritty.

With CoreTemp, it only monitors your processor temps so all you have to do is really just play games or do what you normally do and screenshot the application.

Upload here.

Run HWMonitor and start doing what you normally do, I'd give it about an hour's worth of usage if your computer isn't going to die before then.

After that, pull up HWMonitor and scroll down to the processor name and screen cap it, upload and post back here. Another way to do it is use the save functionality built into HWMonitor: File -> Save Monitoring Data ( CTRL + S) and upload said file.

Edit: swapped the two around.

Edited by enigma#
  • Like 1