Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rejected Chiken's Ts Unban Request

I understand my unconventional and toxic nature at the time deserved me this ban but I do deeply apologize. Using the TS to play the game and with our new found groups we make on the ZS server is very helpful so we can communicate. My verbal abuse towards Azona was uneeded and I got carried away. I feel this is the same for Dallas, Lemonade, Arezk, and Spawnmatrix. I loved playing with him and in my eyes we we're pretty neutral. I love everyone I've met on the teamspeak and my apology for Azona was needed. I hope I can get on and be able to talk to all the familiar faces.

• Like 5

first off, when you apologize, you should probably stick to just your actions. Mentioning the others makes it seem like you did it because they did it.

The ear rape and toxic behavior is extremely negative and has no place in HG. So please tell me why you should be unbanned? Because your first post doesn't show me any real reason to let you back in.

first off, when you apologize, you should probably stick to just your actions. Mentioning the others makes it seem like you did it because they did it.

The ear rape and toxic behavior is extremely negative and has no place in HG. So please tell me why you should be unbanned? Because your first post doesn't show me any real reason to let you back in.

I would really like to be unbanned because I know what I did was wrong and I just want to help from here on out with a new footing, hell I just bought gold and I'm even learning to be an admin. I love everything I take part in in HG and I promise I will keep out of trouble. I know what I did was awful and unfair to Azona and I would really like to be unbanned, so I am very sorry.

http://steamcommunit...id/11223334555/

care to explain this? doesn't seem like you care about following our rules.

As I said previously, for HG I am more than willing to be the best I can be and be helpful. Although I would not come onto the servers using this account, I would be willing to edit it in a way that isn't full of bigotry but respects my political standpoints. If I really must edit an account I dont use on any HG servers that's fine by me.

You haven't met me and the only reason you know about me is because of my toxic words towords azona. My first impressions on you I assume make you think I'm basically an ass, and well really I can't do anything about that. I believe everyone deserves a second chance, I'm not saying I didn't deserve any type of punishment for my actions, but I feel this bump is something we can smooth out. You don't know me and I don't know you. You have the authority to leave the ban as it is and I really can't do much about it.

Getting on the team speak to talk to all the players in game is something I've been doing for a while. You may not see TS the same way I do, it's something that really connects everyone. What I did to Azona was childish and stupid. I'm at your mercy when it comes to being unbanned. If you see fit that the punishment shall stay I can't do anything really about it. If you want to know me you can add me and we can talk more. This subject I feel has been going on for long enough and needs to reach a conclusion.

• Like 1