Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Overwatch Players?

Love

I just got the game, and was wondering if anyone else wants to possibly play with me. It seems like the game would be lots more fun if I wasn't solo queuing all the time.

If anyone is looking for how Overwatch is, the game is extremely fun and it feels well balanced as well. Some might compare it to TF2, although the artstyle is similiar to that of TF2, the gameplay is vastly different. For 40$, the game is well worth the price, you could do a lot worse at higher prices than these.

Add me on battlenet if you want to play with me maybe or maybe not. ;__;

BattlenetID: neileatsmeal

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello hopefully I am not to late to be able and add you but if you are available would you like to play some overwatch if so my battlenet ID is :blubber68744#1921 feel free to add me if you want to so we can play it is also my steam so feel free to go on that too ^_^

Edited by blubber68744