Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Favorite Youtuber?

rappyplays

I have a lot of favorites it's hard to choose, there is Ethan and Hila (H3H3), Philip DeFranco, and Gamers Nexus has been doing pretty good. Also Linus and brave wilderness, shoeonhead, idubbbz, active self protection, fail army and Seriously watch mojo can't get enough of those top10s.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Criken2, his channel has been extremely impactful to me and without him I wouldn't be here at all.

When I first discovered his channel, he had been releasing some L4D and L4D2 videos here and there, usually funny moments and compilations of his playthroughs which have stuck around with me even to today, from the structure of the video to the music, it's all so memorable to come back to, hell even just thinking about it.

He's also released some other videos that got me into Steam and the whole 'Source' game generation, such as his old play through of 'Cry of Fear' a game that I also remember that video dearly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...