Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Funniest Or Worst Expieriences With Hackers.

ArkAngelAngel

Alright, I am not a TF2 player but a CSGO player......

The funniest moment is when they get VAC in game xDDDDDDDDDD (I see it at least once a week)

And then I invite my squad to spam on his or her profile.

Even more funny thing is that 90% of those in game VAC ban I have seen are mainland Chinese. No wonder only one Chinese team gets invited to international tournament cuz rest of them just toggles...

Edited by Spazer
  • Like 1

Actually, my funniest experience with a hacker didn't come from the PC at all. It came from the Xbox 360, GTA V. He had spawned a ton of windmills in the middle of the city, and we started seeing who could walk or drive into them and get launched the highest.

He also made money come from our rectums, which was pretty helpful and a funny concept to laugh at all the while.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

When I saw a player be a heavy, spy, sniper, and pyro using a spinbot, to me spinbots are just too obvious of a hack and looks hilarious when they are rapidly looking in all sorts of directions.

What's even funnier is when they claim they aren't. Just had one like a week ago who was spinbotting as spy, when called out on it, he'd say he's just very good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I came across them all the time back in the day, back when I could aim as sniper when I wasn't on a crit server.

Pull up a chair, this is a bit of a tale.

Oh, and this happened before I knew anything about HellsGamers, just putting that out there.

One always stood above the rest, and that was one with a mic. He was your typical 12-year-old, and I was a guy with a friend around on the same server, so we had a little fun by messing with his aimbot. Taking turns getting close to him so the other could snipe him with both of us in sight. He started raging and constantly screaming and eventually crying into his mic with everyone laughing at him. I did too, I'll admit. He eventually got kicked by the admin a short while later after he himself had a laugh, and I went onto his profile a few days later and saw that he had been VAC Banned. 10/10 -IGN ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by The Everyman
  • Like 2

One time, I was playing MGE (basically TF2 1v1s) while waiting for a friend to join. Suddenly, some guy joined the game and was a spinbot. He joined my map (MGE maps are divided into small areas) and tried to kill me.

After I said I wanted to actually fight, instead of reporting him, he turned off the auto aim part of the hack and fought me fairly. It looked like he was still spinning, though. I beat him pretty hard.

During the fight, an admin came on, saw us fighting (fairly at that point), waited until the fight was over, and then banned him. I felt happy and bad for him at the same time. I think that was a good one.

Edited by AutismalDepths
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Back in the day, I was an admin on the Sodahappy servers. Due to my unique name, anyone who had "reploid" in their name would instantly get kicked. One day, a name stealing aimbotter came on. His name instantly imitated mine and he got kicked. This happened to him about 4 or 5 times before he gets absolutely pissed off. He cusses out the server saying "All I wanted to do is troll with aimbot, but I can't" and so on. He then demanded an IP ban as he never wanted to waste his time again.

• 2 months later...

alright imma make another post since this recently happened.

there was a dodgeball player using autoairblast (which pisses me off because i have to cqc and downspike tf out of him with his shitty lmaobox) and there were about 2 or 3 admins on not doing shit. i typed it in chat and they said he was fun to mess with.. all while the whole server was leaving. they just abused their powers, making themselves godmode and going afk with the hacker. this is why i have trouble finding decent dodgeball servers..