Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What Class Do You Think Is Too Op (Over Powered)

DjFunOwl

It really depends on the game server.

On the all-crit HG servers, the scout can get pretty overpowered with his shortstop. It becomes a long, short, and medium range weapon. The demoman class can also get overpowered on these all crit servers due to the Quickbomb Launcher, which you can easily shoot one sticky at someone and kill them instantly, even before the sticky lands.

For standard servers, the soldier can get overpowered in crampt areas, such as on payload servers where the cart has to turn a crampt small corner where soldiers can easily spam rockets.

Other than that, I think Team Fortress 2 is a pretty balanaced game; you can't blame Valve not having everything balanced on all crit servers since it's a community made and unofficial game mode.

Edited by Imperial Knight

!00% Crits is great. I play mainly as sniper and it means that other classes can get me if I'm not watching out. On other non-crit servers it often becomes sniper v sniper and whoever gets the most HE\ad Shots is the winner. bean$ :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

on regular game servers any explosive class is OP, although on the Trade servers with all crits sniper, with 1-2 shot insta kills is a very overpowered class if used right, especially if that person has enabled the jetpack command which creates an entire new field of pvp in the air. I aswell as many other snipers have seen this and on most but in particular trade 1, and 2. it is very difficult to kill a very practiced sniper. People refer to us as hackers daily for being able to shoot any class out of the air. People say it takes no skill to play as sniper on a crit server, think again, you see me or a few others on their, beware....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

id say the heavy due to its lack of skill needed. it mows down scouts and pyros (pretty much any cqc class) and pretty much its only weakness is its lack of movement (which can be buffed with a melee weapon) and sniper 1 shots (which may be hard for some snipers) and spy backstab, and in order to do that youd pretty much have to get behind the whole team

Edited by _Zeus

• 1 month later...

I say the Scout, Soldier, Demoknight and Sniper.

Scout is deadly at close range as long as you keep moving.

Soldier can deal immense amount of damage at long range.

Demoknight can deal damage at mid-range and/or charge bash someone and finish them off with melee.

Sniper is great at "softening up" targets and letting teammates finish them off.