Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Welcome... Welcome To Rockford.

->SK<-

To all fellow PERP-ians, non-believers and otherwise, it is with my pleasure to say...

Welcome. Welcome to Rockford.

With this, I'm hoping to show that I am indeed keeping to my promise of seeing it through, and is the beginning of the long awaited HGRP!

So whats next?

Whats next for PERP is to keep up with the radicalization of code, map and models until we can claim a unique home for ourselves. This will eventually lead into HGRP, which is the end goal of my Operation. I'm hoping that very soon, many others can join me in helping the GMOD team make that a reality. Our plan for the road to HGRP is as follows:

Stage 1: Move to Rockford (COMPLETE)

Stage 2: VCMod Implementation, partial recode of systems (such as the HUD systems), more clothes (IN PROGRESS)

Stage 3: Partial recode of systems (backend systems such as the Vehicles (which has already been done)), more cars, more jobs

Stage 4: ???

These are my four stages so far, the forth one being hidden. What is in there? Well that is only for me to know ;)

What about that PERP MONEY?

That still hasn't been touched. Trust me.

OKay, so how can I help keep the server going or help with coding?

Donating keeps us going.

However if you wish to help us with coding, I will have something for that very soon! Watch this space!

Epilogue:

I just want to say thank you for your utmost patience in waiting for us to finally follow up with our promises. I know that many of you do not have the best of views on our handling of PERP over the last five to six years, but I'm hoping with our work here, we can rectify the issue, and regain your trust. Again, thank you so much.

Welcome to Rockford!

- SKay

• Like 7

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...