Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New Map Suggestion

ApolloFish

Frankly, I have been tired from objective maps in which you run from zombies throughout the span of the game. I am also seeing an abundant amount of survival maps where humans sit in one... one room for all 6 waves (if they make it). I am just saying the map design is repetitive, and I want a new map.

The new map is called zs_iron_kaboom

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=689967756&searchtext=

The map features a large tank comprised of any compartments/rooms that gives caders a "Build, shoot, retreat, build, shoot, retreat" pattern in a wider scale. There are vents in which headcrabs can crawl through in attempt to jab at unsuspecting humans defending themselves from other zombies. Overall, this map was made with some creativity

​

I think the main problem with objective maps is the fact that many times zombies will either win easily or there will only be 2 zombies trying to attack a team that knows the map 100% the way through. Obviously there should be rewards with knowledge, but with people having upwards on avarge of 1000+ points, the zombies are easy pickings.