Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rejected Chiken's Long Awaited Ts/global Unban Request

This unban request will be made for my Teamspeak unban which should take away my global ban. If not then I can post this elsewhere or wait longer.

I was banned for being a dick to Azona a well known ZS player who was in the teamspeak channel that me lemonade and a few other were in. He was recording and we were joking around and telling him to leave and such and an argument got out of hand a few words were thrown around and sooner or later Iron chef banned me from the TS. I miss the community and all it had to offer, I miss ZS. I became a part of Noxious in hopes that I could feel the same I did in HG, nothing could make me feel like I did playing with the community of HG. I sound like I'm just kissing ass to be unbanned but I really do want to speak the truth. Familiar players like Oscar coming back and playing really pushed the envelope. What I did to Azona is wrong but at the same time he held the recording over my head multiple times on that day. I think that if I really was able to go back at that day I would of just not gotten into that teamspeak channel. I never really had the chance to tell azona that I really didn't mean anything that I said that day because it was late his time and he went to bed. Shortly after he was banned and I couldn't talk to him. I was then banned from the teamspeak and a week or so after Globally banned from all HG servers. I feel my toxic behavior was immature and unneeded. I care too much about the game and this community to leave. I feel if I were to make an account and play on the servers would be wrong. I feel if I could talk to azona he could agree with me. If not then I will take this ban and leave forever. I understand that being an ass has zero tolerance in the HG community but I had motives for doing it and to be honest it really only happened once.

~chiken

Chef I dont mean to be disrespectful but you can be stubborn and biased but come from my side.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...