Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ideas And Recommendations!

baltii

Hey, I have a couple ideas I've had for quite some time, and id like to share them.

1. An option in the F4 menu to use iron sights. Remember when the Grim, Galil, and other guns had iron sights? I really liked that and think it'd be cool to have and option to use iron sights.

(Update: apparently its just me with the no aim down sights problem, but it would be a cool feature to make it an option.)

2. Being able to unnail objects while phasing through them. Sometimes you will nail an object in such a way where it is impossible to unnail it, or you need another prop to stand on to get the right angle to unnail it. I think being able to phase through props and unnail at the same time would fix this.

3. The Ender and Persuader need different models and kill feed icons.

4. The Boomsticks need different kill feed icons.

5. The Sweeper and XM need buffs.

6. You should be able to place arsenals/resupplies that you have picked up from dead teammates.

7. The third person should view is glitchy.

I love the server and these are my thoughts on how it could be changed for the better. :)

P.P.S I would like to see CrestOfWaves and Pub v2 back on rotation.

I also shared this as a reply in Matts thread, but thought I should make my own thread since i have several ideas.

I added posts but hid them and edited this.

Edited by Baltii
  • Like 3

I don't know how would you deal with the unnail while phasing through because it can create a collision between the player and the prop. If i were to say unnailed a vending machine while i'm in it, It would end up: Killing me while it flung out,destroy the prop and/or break the physics engine because it's confused.

You have to consider what will happen and know what is the limitation of the source engine. Given that source engine is 12 - 13 years ago along that Garry's mod is running on a heavily modified source engine(Credit to Valve News Network).

• Like 1