Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rejected Unban

souly

You said that last time and it happened again, you really expect us to believe every time you say that?

what i did on my last ban was completely unrelated to this. i have had this "implied racism" in my description for months, and it is pretty ridiculous that it is a perm ban. others have said this word before, and have merely gotten a slap on the wrist, but when its in a teamspeak description its a perm ban.

what i did was such a small thing, and i will change my description if i get unbanned

Edited by Soul_

what i did on my last ban was completely unrelated to this. i have had this "implied racism" in my description for months, and it is pretty ridiculous that it is a perm ban. others have said this word before, and have merely gotten a slap on the wrist, but when its in a teamspeak description its a perm ban.

what i did was such a small thing, and i will change my description if i get unbanned

I'm not sure what your ts description said so I'll wait on whoever banned. The point I'm trying to make is that every time you break a rule you say "sorry, won't happen again" then you proceed to break another rule. Going to lock this for now as we will discuss this further in leadership chat.

Your last ban and this ban are basically the same thing. You spammed the n word in ts3 chat. Now, after getting unbanned, decided it would be funny to have racism in your description. Did you learn nothing? "It won't happen again" is completely untrue. You broke HG's most basic of rule. I don't even know why you are around except to cause problems and not follow the rules.

It doesn't matter what we do to others. We are focusing on you with this ban. You tried to hide your blatant racism and finally got caught for it. Unless you have anything real to say, then you ban should stand as well as banned from our servers. We don't need you around. Go be toxic somewhere else.

unlocked to answer.

• Like 2