Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ios? Android? Blackberry?

I rarely take my backpack to class because of this. All of my notes, Microsoft Word, my books and all of the normal capabilities of a laptop I can access easily on my android. All I bring to class is a pen and my phone.

I used my laptop all throughout college. All of my professors allowed me to audio record as well which was very helpful - so I suggest you ask your professors if you feel that could help you.

Androids also allow you to load custom ROMs to replace the operating system. You could sideload an Apple ROM or Blackberry ROM if you truly wished. The most popular one is Cyanogen.

Android.

Been on Android since I got my first smartphone (Galaxy S1) in 2011. iPhone is too expensive and it feels as if their phones break more easily than Samsung or some other Android phones.

However, I must admit, the iOS UI looks more smooth and sexy compared to the Samsung TouchWiz or the usual Android 6.0 UI. Too bad it isn't as customizeable as the Android UI and I also like to download cracked apps, which really isn't possible on the iPhone (don't ban me for this pls sir).

The only thing of Apple that I own is the iPod nano 5 (or 6 or whatever, it's the newest nano though) and it works like a charm. Stronly recommended if you want to have a full customizeable music experience on the go from the top of your thumb (it's as big as your thumb).

And I know that the iPhone can be jailbroken, but it takes away warranty, so why bother, right?

Edited by Comic King