Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rejected Forum Ban Appeal

lejayde

you literally can't stay away from drama. the links in your ban clearly show disrespect to HG leadership. Additionally, it shows that you just want to cause problems. There is no reason for you to still be here if you are going to cause problems. This unban request has no mention of why you should be unbanned.

you literally can't stay away from drama. the links in your ban clearly show disrespect to HG leadership. Additionally, it shows that you just want to cause problems. There is no reason for you to still be here if you are going to cause problems. This unban request has no mention of why you should be unbanned.

I am wondering what I said that is considered "disrespect" to hg leadership. I had no idea that you guys would ban me for jokes with my friends on the forums... I believe I should be unbanned because I didn't cause any "drama." I REALLY didn't know I could get banned for this.

Edited by lejayde
  • Like 2

the continued comments you made is what got you banned. im not going to keep repeating the same thing over and over with you just acting dumb like you didn't know this would cause any problems.

Just because you're not the first one, doesn't mean you are any less innocent. your ban came to 365 because of all the previous problems you have caused.

the continued comments you made is what got you banned. im not going to keep repeating the same thing over and over with you just acting dumb like you didn't know this would cause any problems.

Just because you're not the first one, doesn't mean you are any less innocent. your ban came to 365 because of all the previous problems you have caused.

I just don't believe I should get 50 warning points for something I truely didn't know I would get bothered about. If you guys gave me 1 warning point and told me to stop this would never have happened.

Edited by lejayde