Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rejected Teamspeak Unban Request

Last week, I was permed from Teamspeak by SKay. I attempted to contact him by adding him on steam and had no luck, I'm not saying he did it for no reason but I don't know why I was banned, as it was only a game ban I have on me. If I know what I am banned for I will apologise further, however for now I just request to be unbanned as I cannot recall anything I have done that would result in me being permed.

Edited by Charliee
  • Like 7

The reason why you were banned was because you poked someone on TS threatening a DoS amongst other bits, the DoS was the main reason.

Would I be able to see any proof of this please? I don't recall directly saying I'd dos anybody, only saying I would Sod someone, which means fuck them up (in my sociolect). Ik that sounds like a bs excuse but that's the only thing I can say.

For the other things, I apologise for and do not have a ban history for dos threats/racism (if that is standing), and I request an unban from teamspeak, it would never happen again and I will apologise to anybody offended/threatened.

• Like 3

What about the part where you poked people with racism?

Then applied to eGO?

Then got banned from the forums for acting edgy?

e96a1f5e54020f47c078bcf08cfd720c.png

You went on a huge ramapge, all after being banned (just to get you in teamspeak), and decided to ban evade, be racist, and flip out, for absolutely no reason. All you had to do was sit in a teamspeak channel with me and talk out the issues you consistently have with 1 certain member.

Skay decides your teamspeak ban, but if I was a dumb potato (Skay) I would reject this, because you need a break from the servers and teamspeak, you need a break from HG in general. Glhf

• Like 5

What about the part where you poked people with racism?

Then applied to eGO?

Then got banned from the forums for acting edgy?

e96a1f5e54020f47c078bcf08cfd720c.png

You went on a huge ramapge, all after being banned (just to get you in teamspeak), and decided to ban evade, be racist, and flip out, for absolutely no reason. All you had to do was sit in a teamspeak channel with me and talk out the issues you consistently have with 1 certain member.

Skay decides your teamspeak ban, but if I was a dumb potato (Skay) I would reject this, because you need a break from the servers and teamspeak, you need a break from HG in general. Glhf

I applied to eGO because I still wanted to be part of a community, and I'd still be a part of HG if I didn't get permed to get into teamspeak, because the reason most perm bans are to get people in teamspeak, and you could ask almost anyone that I'm always active on teamspeak, so there wasn't any reason to perm me, also with the fact that I am rarely on teamspeak when you are (every other week) and then Henry also had to be on at the exact same time, and the fact I couldn't play anything to 'make sure I was on teamspeak' obviously pissed me off.

I mean, if I 'act edgy' or 'disrespect' other members, then I guess I'm pretty oppressed, I don't seem to recall anyone that took part in the detective and teamspeak spam getting warning points or any other disciplinaries?

I agree, how I reacted to the being banned in game was insanely stupid, and trust me I regret it, However you saying all I had to do is sit in the teamspeak channel with you and henry and talk would not have done anything. It's literally happened twice before, it's obvious that we don't and will never get along, and I know I've had way more than one 'last' chance, however a certain staff member said he'd be permed if he did one more thing before our feud even escalated into anything more than what it was. The 'talking' in teamspeak has never helped anything when it all just continues afterwards, and yes, I instigated some of it and should have left him alone, however he still did a lot more himself and threatened to leave 10 mans if he wasn't on Kevins, Frizzys, Clearcuts team etc. He's thrown games, threatened to throw, and it went unnoticed because I knew if I posted a ban report this would happen, I'd get permed too, but I've heard everyone talk about it and say that they've had enough of his toxicity and saltyness. Don't get me wrong, I'm a toxic fuck and I know I am, I simply want to be unbanned from teamspeak to talk to a few people.

As for that screenshot, if there is more of it I'd really like to see it cos you can change names and poke people like that, eg: 60b9b39e93ed5cfb90caa49c32c25f62.png

I know racism is a big no no here, but I can say that I've heard directors, DLs, Vets and staff all say it, I'm not saying thats a reason to pardon it, because I know its unacceptable here, but if I'm getting punished then I see no reason why everyone else isn't.

I know I need to take a break from the servers and HG in total, however I just ask for my ban history to be taken into consideration, the fact none of this has happened before, and I'm only requesting a TS ban, and if you do accept this apology make it my final last chance, I don't know any other way to convey the message that I won't do this again.

• Like 4

After reviewing, I've chosen to REJECT your appeal.

I still feel you fail to see the point of this whole thing. This isn't because of one isolated incident, this is all a culmination of your previous actions leading up to this moment, you have by no means a clean slate in any particular. You chose even after all was said and done to attempt to instigate a reaction out of Henry and it's quite clear from the language within the poke that it meant nothing else other than a DoS. I really cannot see it any other way.

You say that other people have essentially done worse and should be in your position, yet none of this has been brought as substantial evidence, just bickering and claims he did this or she did that. You know our position here in HG is to have evidence, for everything that you experience that is contrary to what our goal is, which is to be courteous, friendly, and above all else, open minded. If you want to be on our servers, take some time off, and see that bigger picture. Then you will understand.

As you said before; you regret actions that you did, but to what extent? Not enough to prevent you doing what you did to end up here? All actions no matter how big or small will have consequences, and in this case, that consequence was a ban. Bans, although grave, are learning tools in of themselves.

Come back in 6 months from the time of this post, then you may appeal again.

• Like 5