Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Tips

dank_narre

yo yo yo its ja boi dank and lets get u sum help on exercise ok to start it off if u have school and have a mile run or anything related all u have to do is right after ur coach or whatever says go you start off slow (obviously) then depending on what lap u are on u get a bit faster, if u have 4 laps u go slow at at first 1-2 then go a bit faster it should get u into the 2 minute mark 4x2 = 8 minutes , should get u a good grade.

now its ja boi pacers ok so my record is legit 247 not even kidding ok this is really simple first speed walk fast enough so u can reach the end of ur mark or whatever and once u speed walk u can go over 150 HOLY SHIT!!!!!1 its really simple after u reach 180+ u can jog which can save u a lot of energy.

now for lap run , this really depends on how fast u can go and its basicly like the mile run but u have to do x many laps in x amount of time.

T25 have u heard about it USE UR CORE , just follow the orders and go at ur own pace u dont want to hurt urself k

thats it guys if u want any tips just tell me and ill help u

kbye and yes im good at pacers and soccer and a bit in swimming

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

yo yo yo its ja boi dank and lets get u sum help on exercise ok to start it off if u have school and have a mile run or anything related all u have to do is right after ur coach or whatever says go you start off slow (obviously) then depending on what lap u are on u get a bit faster, if u have 4 laps u go slow at at first 1-2 then go a bit faster it should get u into the 2 minute mark 4x2 = 8 minutes , should get u a good grade.

now its ja boi pacers ok so my record is legit 247 not even kidding ok this is really simple first speed walk fast enough so u can reach the end of ur mark or whatever and once u speed walk u can go over 150 HOLY SHIT!!!!!1 its really simple after u reach 180+ u can jog which can save u a lot of energy.

now for lap run , this really depends on how fast u can go and its basicly like the mile run but u have to do x many laps in x amount of time.

T25 have u heard about it USE UR CORE , just follow the orders and go at ur own pace u dont want to hurt urself k

thats it guys if u want any tips just tell me and ill help u

kbye and yes im good at pacers and soccer and a bit in swimming

oCwRCQI.gif

Edited by Toast
  • Like 1