Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Clarification On How Long Until I Have A Clean Slate,

What Happend - So on September 20th or right around there I was playing on the Counter Strike: GO, TTT server when I was banned for a week.

Im not here to argue about the ban because it was well deserved, But anyway, early that day that I was banned I had applied for the -hg- rank in the apply forums, and when I got banned I was told to reapply in a month with a clean slate. So today (the day im writing this 10/3/16) I reapplied with still maybe 2 weeks until I had a clean slate. I was told to now reapply in a month with a clean slate on 11/3/16 which is more than a month from my original time.

So I was hoping to get some clarification on weather or not I needed to server about two weeks extra or if i can reapply in the original date. because I dont want to reapply in the original and have to wait another month again.

So as soon as anyone can read this and get back to me answering me and telling me weather or not to wait the extended time. Thanks so much.