Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Arma 3

• 1 month later...

i hope there could be a future division because me and a few friends will defnitly play

Start a movement. Who knows what might happen

I'd lead that division into the next World War,trust me #ausschwitzmemories

No but i'd like to play Zeus or Domination,fuck RP servers.

Heh. How about milsim? I make missions in WW2 style. They're pretty good I promise.

Oh and also I have servers already ready to go.

• Like 3

Heh. How about milsim? I make missions in WW2 style. They're pretty good I promise.

Oh and also I have servers already ready to go.

I would like to play in a Milsim, WW2 is not really my type in ArmA 3 or in general (even though i'm the Führer)

Maybe we should talk about what you have in your mind so we can make it interesting for other people who also play ArmA3 reguraly.

I have a friend who runs a server hosting service specializing in ArmA 3, he hosts something like 40-50 servers for the game. I'm sure I could talk to him if we want to get a unofficial HG server up or something.

I also have another friend (non-HG) who is an amazing mission maker for ArmA, we used to run a Life server back in ArmA 2 (Before DayZ and the entire scene blew up) and he was one of our lead mission developers. I'm sure he would be onboard to help develop missions for HG if I asked.