Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Objective Rampage

Trazix

405995323.png

Why a second objective map ?

After 4 months of work I announce officially Objective Rampage. Making Rescape without that much knowledge in mapping was quite an experience but this was a great success. I learned a lot with Rescape , and also thanks to all the suggestions that were made

• Vertigo v2
  • Hallway Simulator
  • Map designed for trap
  • Copy/Past, FPS Drop, shitmap, etc...

Rampage was built from scratch and take place in an unique environment, the gameplay is more action-oriented with inside bullet cade compared to Rescape, this map is exclusively for HGZS (yes this map only for HG).I estimate the cade on objective map are useless and boring, there are almost no cades to build, players are going to use their guns if they want to stay alive. Most of the zombie spawns are close to the humans.

This is another big objective map to come, taking around 40 mins to complete. Trailer will be released soon ...

[spoiler=PICTURE SPAWN HUMAN]

690446321.png

872197324.png

124834325.png

Work In Progress: 90%

Edited by Trazix
  • Like 12

Work In Progress: 90%

I have to do spawn redeem, anti-delay, SFX sound, music list and final part (and other things difficult to explain)

brushsides 62519/65536 500152/524288 (96.1%) VERY FULL!

[spoiler=Sooooooooo many room...]

859389329.png

622847330.png

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...