Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Easy Way To Make Money?

nikolamarko2

• 2 months later...

the most ive earned is like 10.6k wth

I did my first heist yesterday and it was Fleeca, but the entire potential cut was only $115,000, not $300k... And the $115,000 is excluding the first time bonus, but overall I ended up getting like $180k but it was also because my friend gave me 65%.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bit late but theres lots of ways to get money

If your friend is doing nothing and can become a CEO, let them start their company and have them stay in their apartment, easy 5k every 5 minutes granted the CEO doesn't die

Heists get you a lot of money with the doomsday heist I got a 20% cut an got 277k

also you can sell a random car you steal from a npc every 45 minutes at Los Santos Customs ranging from 7k to 50k per car

• 2 months later...

I would do Drugs or Import Export Vehicles. Once I sold my cocaine lockup for 1 mil, but that was when it was x2 $. If you want to Import Export Vehicles, just go for the high tier ones. I've earned about 36 mil from both these methods, but i'm sure that there is a better way to get money. Since it would take some time for the drugs to produce, and that there is a timer after you sell a vehicle from the Import Export dlc. The way I do it is when there is a cool down timer or something like that. I just work on the other.

Import/Export missions, but I recommend doing that with a bunch of friends. That way, you earn 1 mil per hour... But not everyone wants to do your work.

Also remember to stock up on vehicles until the only ones you can get are the premium class ones. It's either a glitch or a trick. Not sure if you have to do like 10 deliveries first in order for this to work, but after some time of stocking up on cars, the standard and medium class cars slots in your garage will be full and then the game goes on to fill the premium slots.

After this happends, with about 3-4 friends, you earn 1-2 mil per hour. Easiest cash ever, just requires a bit of good will.

AND ALSO:

Biker missions. Upgrade your clubhouse and your drug warehouse and you'll be earning a bit more than bunker missions. Just make sure you have 3-4 mil before starting.

Edited by Comic King