Quantcast

• Create Account
166 players in 39 servers, 284 users online, 51 recent bans.

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Recent Topics

Featured Partners

New Account, Unban Request

1 reply to this topic

iKarma™

iKarma™

• Pip
  • 0 posts
Hi, I recently bought a Steam account from my friend and when I tried to join your servers on CS:S it showed that I had been banned, so I looked up my ban through the forums and it said that my account was banned in 2012 because of racism.  I honestly had nothing to do with that ban and I was just wondering if I could get unbanned because I have heard a lot about HG servers through people that I play with and I would enjoy becoming a part of your community :)
Thanks.

My Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:47260610

sirius

sirius

Chief of Staff

• 1,435 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between Cuba and Canada

View PostiKarma™, on October 21 2016 - 08:00 PM, said:

Hi, I recently bought a Steam account from my friend and when I tried to join your servers on CS:S it showed that I had been banned, so I looked up my ban through the forums and it said that my account was banned in 2012 because of racism.  I honestly had nothing to do with that ban and I was just wondering if I could get unbanned because I have heard a lot about HG servers through people that I play with and I would enjoy becoming a part of your community :)
Thanks.

My Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:47260610

I'll give you another try.... start that story over again and this time be 100% truthful.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users