Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New Account, Unban Request

MeKarma

Hi, I recently bought a Steam account from my friend and when I tried to join your servers on CS:S it showed that I had been banned, so I looked up my ban through the forums and it said that my account was banned in 2012 because of racism. I honestly had nothing to do with that ban and I was just wondering if I could get unbanned because I have heard a lot about HG servers through people that I play with and I would enjoy becoming a part of your community :)

Thanks.

My Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:47260610

Hi, I recently bought a Steam account from my friend and when I tried to join your servers on CS:S it showed that I had been banned, so I looked up my ban through the forums and it said that my account was banned in 2012 because of racism. I honestly had nothing to do with that ban and I was just wondering if I could get unbanned because I have heard a lot about HG servers through people that I play with and I would enjoy becoming a part of your community :)

Thanks.

My Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:47260610

I'll give you another try.... start that story over again and this time be 100% truthful.

• Like 2