Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Fallout: New Vegas *there Will Be Spoilers*

Eurae

Hey, guys! So, first off, i've made the topic to talk about one of my favorite games: FNV. If anyone reading this has played it, why don't you tell me your best build? Or, maybe, your main faction (For me, it's either the NCR or Caesar's Legion, polar opposites i know)? I'd just like to discuss it with fellow players!

As for my current build, It's a meathead with a Rebar Club on Caesar's warpath. It's a lot of fun.

I hated weapon durability...

While I do agree it was kind of annoying, i think it's more realistic to have weapons decay over time, rather than not at all. I'm not saying that I agree with how fast they usually go, though. That shit's annoying when you have a unique weapon that's low on durability!

Im looking forward to getting to NV tho :D

NV Is probably one of my top 5 games, my dude. Even without DLCs, it's a masterpiece (exaggerating a wee bit, but i love the game very much), in my opinion. Bugs and all!

The only DLC I have is gun runner's arsenal, a cheap one that adds more weapons and armor, but only because it was $0.49 at the time (I'm a sucker for a discount).

• Like 1

Havent played yet, literally decided to get 2 keys instead of NV yesterday, but it was w/o dlc and I havent beat fallout 3 yet. Im looking forward to getting to NV tho :D

This guy bought 2 keys and didn't get Fallout New Vegas, FeelsBadMan. I love all the Fallout games, but 4 wasn't my cup of tea. It didnt grab my attention and I wasnt immerse in the game like the other one.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Fallout: New Vegas came out in 2010, I'm sure spoilers aren't much of an issue anymore. xD

In all seriousness, one of the best games I've ever played. Got all of the achievements for it at under 74 hours. I always choose the Legion, as being the bad guy is always the most fun. :P

• Like 1

Fallout: New Vegas came out in 2010, I'm sure spoilers aren't much of an issue anymore. xD

In all seriousness, one of the best games I've ever played. Got all of the achievements for it at under 74 hours. I always choose the Legion, as being the bad guy is always the most fun. :P

Even though the Legion is a slave state, and they're exceedingly brutal, i still love playing with them almost the most.

And the spoiler reason was just to be polite, lol.

• Like 1