Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Fastest Way To Rank Up In Bf1?

Joe

If anyone has any tips on how to rank up faster in BF1 please post below, whether it be the game modes that give the most XP, the weapons that help you gain more XP from kills, medals etc or just a general way on how to level up faster on the game.

PTFO like craaaazyyyy especially in conquest, capturing an objective in BF1 gives you the most points it has compared to any previous bf game

also drop medic and resupply bags a bunch

This :3, capturing points and defending flags and as medic reviving and healing people, lots of exp.

Weapons and such depends on the players :P there are a lot of tips on what's the best weapon for every class and those things

http://www.vg247.com/2016/10/28/battlefield-1-guide-best-weapons-loadouts-class-war-bonds-field-manual-unlocks/

you can see there some tips and guides, they're good.

Edited by MzA1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I believe I have the best method. I play Console BF1, Operations. Operations are LONG AND GRUELING, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU SET IT TO 64 PLAYERS. In a matter of 2 hours of Gameplay, I have reached rank 10 and will be spam playing through out this day (January First). To view my progress, check my profile on the Platoons.