Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Cs:go Overwatch And You

Overwatch needs you to review some of the infinte ban reports they recieve daily to help funnel through hackers.

It is said that - if you love what you do, there is a job for it. This is funneling through chat logs...only a little of it.

I will be adding SS regarding this incase anyone doesn't know or hasn't had this happen to them yet.

Bonous points, it gives you bonous XP for doing it.

Yes you will enjoy the first 5 cases.

And within those you find 1 case of someone walling and the other 4 are complete shitheads that don't even know what they're doing in this game.

The reward system is shit as well just getting a lil bit of XP (Which I sometimes don't even get)

Also if you're really in to it, the subreddit /r/GlobalOffensive has a Overwatch sunday.

I am at 163 wins, I passed 150 almost a month ago simply because thats my win rate...Trash.

Seperate question, I am fairly sure someone is clearly Bhop Scripting when they, on Dust 2 can beat CTs on to site B and are sometimes jumping straight into walls as if following a pre-defined pattern

Yesterday I saw someone take a Tec-9 and shoot faster then his opponet wielding a CZ-75, then he out gunned a MP9, and finally a P90.