Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Help Me Find A New Name! <3

Jeri :)

So while I have enjoyed my time as Autism I feel likes its time to move on from this name. As someone who is a Global Mod and a "higher up" (<- lol) I don't feel like this name feels appropriate anymore, yet was it ever supposed to be allowed as my forum name. So if you are feeling generous or you want to be a total troll feel free to throw me some name ideas. It would be 100% appreciated. <3 Thanks

Edited by Autism

So while I have enjoyed my time as Autism I feel likes its time to move on from this name. As someone who is a Global Mod and a "higher up" (<- lol) I don't feel like this name feels appropriate anymore, yet was it ever supposed to be allowed as my forum name. So if you are feeling generous or you want to be a total troll feel free to throw me some name ideas. It would be 100% appreciated. <3 Thanks

By you not thinking the name is right anymore, you mean a leadership member told you to change it, right?

Stick to the holidays man, you used to be pumpkin, christmas, april fools etc. Name yourself Turkey :)

• Like 1

By you not thinking the name is right anymore, you mean a leadership member told you to change it, right?

Actually decided to do this on my own, but

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Autism
  • Like 2