Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New Gpu??

deadstorm17

before I give you my opinion on what card to get, what kind of games do you play/plan on playing? Do like VR? what is your budget? look at selling your cards on craig's list/ebay or something

There is no point in shooting for a gaming enthusiast grade build if all you want to do is run minecraft (with a few exceptions to that statement)

looking for something under 250$ since im building my new gaming desktop with the titan.

also i play league csgo and bo3 but im getting bf1 and gta v soon

Why not just get the Titan now, even though it will be bottlenecked, once you upgrade the rest of your system you'll be completely fine. If you really are considering buying a cheap temp card for about 250 your best choices are between the rx480 and the GTX 1060

• Like 1

looking for something under 250$ since im building my new gaming desktop with the titan.

also i play league csgo and bo3 but im getting bf1 and gta v soon

wait you are wanting to get a gtx titan? titan what?

Why not just get the Titan now, even though it will be bottlenecked, once you upgrade the rest of your system you'll be completely fine. If you really are considering buying a cheap temp card for about 250 your best choices are between the rx480 and the GTX 1060

the rx480 and 1060 will run those games sooo buttery even at 1440p! +1 to both those cards

This.

If you're getting a Titan (for whatever reason), you're better off not wasting another $250 when you can just get the Titan now and let it bottleneck until you finish your upgrade