Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ct Freekill Or Nah?

Burnt

Welcome to where all your freekilling concerns shall lie, this thread will be used to make a master list of scenarios that ARE or ARE NOT freekilling. With that being said, throw some scenarios my way and ill let you know if it is a freekill or not.

Scenario Example: It just turned LR and as I teleported on top of e-chair a CT 360 noscoped me after jumping off big cage and he hit me mid-air!

Answer Example: Freekill

DO NOT RESPOND TO OTHERS IN THIS THREAD, ONLY POST SCENARIOS OR YOU MAY RECEIVE PUNISHMENT

• Like 6

Giving an order like "all ts look at the list of escaped prisoners" while theyre still in cells and killing any one not doing the order is a freekilling right? Some have argued that its not a freekill but others say it is

Not a freekill, the order is valid as its something that can be easily noticed within 5 minutes of playing.
  • Like 1

A lead is having a group of t's play hurdles and gives the order all t's must be facing the lasers. If a T looks away from the lasers while doing hurdles, but then looks back at them and is killed is it a free kill?

A lead is having a group of t's play hurdles and gives the order all t's must be facing the lasers. If a T looks away from the lasers while doing hurdles, but then looks back at them and is killed is it a free kill?

Not a freekill, the T cheated and also disobeyed the order.
  • Like 1

Lead says walk to top of cell stairs, t starts to do this stops for a second or two, continues to walk to the top and a gets killed for the stop

Not a freekill as its delaying, however if its super short such as a finger slipping off "W" or something similar the CT's shouldnt become nazis

Order on deagle cage is to freeze while facing deagle cage sign. A bomb detonates sending terrorists away from the cage. A T moves back to the cage doing the same order prior to the lead saying "If you were moved by bomb, get back to where you were" and is killed.

Adding to the bible for more clarification, but yes its a freekill. Bible addition: A bomb forcing the Ts to move should be treated as an allowed detour/delay, and the T may resume the order without being told "If you were move by the bomb get back to where you were". If the T's were to remain frozen prior to the bomb moving, they should remain frozen unless a location is specified.

• 2 weeks later...

You're rebelling and the current lead gets killed. Immediately another ct takes lead and says "all t's freeze." You freeze but a ct kills you since you were rebelling against the last lead's orders.

Freekill, all previous leads orders are invalid after death.

• 1 month later...

We were having a Nascar Day. The wardne says, "CTs, move away from the top of cell stairs." Once they do, the warden says, "Go." That's it. No location specified for the Ts. Everyone who went to the top of cell stairs lived, and everyone at the previous location was killed. Freekills for invalid order?

• Like 1

Lead has a standard NASCAR day, name a location then go, last one there dies.

Stack of 4 is at the entrance to big cage. Lead says "CT's get off of the main cell stairs", waits a few seconds for them to clear off, then says "go".

One T runs other 3 stay as they don't believe that counts as the NASCAR day. Lead kills two of the three at big cage -> LR.

Arguments arise, lead claims that order counted as a location, some of the Ts believe it was a direct order to the CTs not a location.

• Like 2

We were having a Nascar Day. The wardne says, "CTs, move away from the top of cell stairs." Once they do, the warden says, "Go." That's it. No location specified for the Ts. Everyone who went to the top of cell stairs lived, and everyone at the previous location was killed. Freekills for invalid order?

Stack of 4 is at the entrance to big cage. Lead says "CT's get off of the main cell stairs", waits a few seconds for them to clear off, then says "go".

One T runs other 3 stay as they don't believe that counts as the NASCAR day. Lead kills two of the three at big cage -> LR.

Arguments arise, lead claims that order counted as a location, some of the Ts believe it was a direct order to the CTs not a location.

I'm just gonna bump this. Remove it if not allowed, but I need resolution on this.

well since no one has responded I'll give my insight punish me if you must but in my professional JB experience this is an order for CT's to move and not directed as a NASCAR order so they were freekills.
  • Like 2

Warden says "all Ts be frozen inside of your cells."

>sees guy crouching

>shoots him

>get slain

Did I freekill?

on our server frozen means do not move, so if someone is crouching and does not uncrouch from the start of the order they are still frozen since they have not moved.

Freekills, the lead must designate an actual location. Instead, the lead ordered the CTs.

Freekills, the lead must designate a location for the Ts to go. The order must be clear for the Ts, instead the CTs were given an order.

well since no one has responded I'll give my insight punish me if you must but in my professional JB experience this is an order for CT's to move and not directed as a NASCAR order so they were freekills.

Please dont respond to this thread, it causes clutter. The intention of this thread is for my answers to go through final dL approval (which I already have been given to answer these questions) which will result in a master list to continue to be added to for clarification.

Warden says "all Ts be frozen inside of your cells."

>sees guy crouching

>shoots him

>get slain

Did I freekill?

Freekill, frozen simply means not moving. I defer back to my scenario of being told to freeze by a police officer while you were on one foot masturbating. The officer has a gun pointed towards you, are you gonna move? no.

on our server frozen means do not move, so if someone is crouching and does not uncrouch from the start of the order they are still frozen since they have not moved.

Correct, however please refer to my reply to Bert.

As you're the warden in question, I'd rather not leave it up to you.

Please dont reply with these comments, reference my earlier comments.

Edited by !shark
  • Like 2

An interesting situation occurred yesterday on the server.

Lead once again had a standard NASCAR day, say a location then the word go last two there die, but attempted to employ a tarp. He said "All Ts head to the first tier of fountain, do this now". This order should overwrite the previous one as he gave us a direct order to do something. Of course the one T who did it was gunned down (not by the lead) and the server began to argue.

People corrected the lead who had intended the order as a NASCAR tarp and he slayed himself as he had "messed" up. My question is, could this be used as a more "advanced" tarp? As in instantly overwriting your NASCAR day in order to tarp the Ts who don't understand that you've given a new order?

In this specific case it was clearly unintentional, but I felt bad criticizing the lead when it may actually be a valid tarp.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...