Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Supply Drops

Hello everybody!

I'd like to introduce myself! My name is Supply Drops, you may or may not know me but I always play Jailbreak. I have 5 entire days playing on Jailbreak, I'm such a tryhard... So I know a lot of you are probably asking, "Supply Drops, what made you apply for HellsGamers?" Seen is how I've been playing on Jailbreak so much, I think it's time to be apart of the HellsGamers. I know I'm not popular or cool, and I know I won't get rated a lot, but for the people who do take the time and look at this forum or really any, thank you for your respect, as I appreciate it more then I probably should. So like I was saying, Hellsgamers is definitely my favorite network to play on, even if I've only played Jailbreak, I can only imagine how good they would be. Also I wouldn't be part of -hg- if it wasn't for the following:

Bobbythed

Paramount

Thanks,

Supply Drops