Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Sorry- Real Ban Appeal

Chippy

Nah that was my twin I showed my mom and he got his stuff taken away but I knew if I made an appeal it would make no difference. The only way you could tell is that he has a bit of a higher voice. But we kind of sound the same :/ so I cant fix that. But I'm glad he got all his stuff taken away. P.s we both talk to alien. I'm the one that made the promo app and came into hg he just gets on and doesn't care so it basically went down the drain for his actions dude. From now on I wont let him use my computer. Dude I'm sad because I went with my mom to the store and he did this crap.After so long trying to become a member this happens to me. Well I mean stuff happens but this is stupid what he did. Just so you know this is me the real Chippy not my brother. I am so sorry for what I did and whoever he offended I will own up to the consequences. That's what I get for what he did. Please forgive me , also he made that stupid appeal I didn't even know he made it. I'm sorry suicide for him doing that. Thank you. Please give me one more chance but if you cannot it is okay.

• Like 7

Your ban will stay permanent until you stop lying.

Own up to your mistakes, don't blame it on your "brother". We've all heard that excuse 1000 times. Your account, your computer, your responsibility. So even if it was your brother, it's still your responsibility and you should own up to it.

I doubt your brother has the same exact voice as you. Because you were on recording saying racial slurs.

Appeal rejected, again.

• Like 7