Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rejected Unban - Please Read

Chippy

Ok so first of all I know many people dont believe that I have a twin I know I dont have proof but I dont wanna post a pic of us. I shouldn't of let him be on my computer , he will not be on my computer anymore. But yes I will accept my punishment but I am so sorry for what happened I dont want people to look at me as the racist kid. Please give me a second chance I have never gotten banned I really care about hg. If I didnt care I wouldn't make a 2nd unban request. But yes my brother did something that is disgusting and I regret letting him be on my PC. I have been in hg since 2013 and I applied 2014 so i have been in hg for a quite bit of time. I really love being active on team speak and on the servers I like to play with the people on ts like flyboy and alien. My brother told him to ban me. But can I have on more chance please it really sucks to be banned from ts... it just does not feel the same I love playing in 10 mans. I have never gotten banned for anything so severe. Please give me one more chance please. I would do anything. I love to help people out in games and I will talk to them. Thank you for reading this whoever reads this. I do take fault and I will own up for my actions in these terms for what my brother did.

• Like 2