Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Favorite Anime?

drpepper10tm

Zankyou no Terror is definitely my favourite, if we're talking about all-time. The soundtrack is absolutely stunning and the story is very unique and well-thought-out. I'd honestly recommend it to anybody, especially if you're interested in darker topics-- ZnT discusses modern-day terrorism and experimentation on human beings.

But if we're talking about recently, then I've really been into Yuuri on Ice... I could go on about that for hours. The art style and animation, especially in regards to the ice skating routines themselves, is very fluid and beautiful, and the plot is uniform and easy to follow. Almost every character shown is unique and has a diverse background/personality, too. It's definitely not everyone's cup of tea, though, and caters mostly to the sports anime community and those who enjoy seeing healthy mentor/mentee relationships. I can very well say that the character development in this anime is one of the best by far, especially for only having 12 episodes.

tl;dr -

ZnT is about terrorism/human experimentation and is one of the most quality animes in regards to soundtrack and plot. 11 episodes.

Yuuri on Ice is about ice skating/reclaiming one's identity and not only does it have very beautiful and fluid animation, but the character development is well-thought-out and acted upon. 12 episodes.

• Like 1

Lazy town bc it serves a funny story behind it, the main characters or my favorite , Robbie rotten is trying to capture a hero which i wont reveal. He is a funny and interesting character , as his main song "We are number one" is very popular nowadays because it was very catchy and had a purpose behind it. I would recommend this anime because it is quite interesting and funny.

• 2 months later...