Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rejected Unban Me On Forums

soulyisawesome

hello, this is soul. after my most recent ban appeal for teamspeak was denied, i posted a single status update. as i remember here is what i put: hg will regret this decision

recently the decisions made by hellsgamers staff is ridiculous, me and my friends who have been recently banned are infact some of the oldest and most loyal people on hellsgamers. i started playing in this community in 2010, and have stayed for some reason since

i was banned for a year on the forums for a single status update, and have never had a warning point or infraction before then.

• Like 8

Playing in this community in 2010 and still can't follow basic rules. You making threats towards HG after your appeal gets rejected is a good way to get unbanned as well.

No, it's not staff making ridiculous decisions. It's people like you ban evading and coming back to HG knowing you are banned from HG. People always blame leadership for everything when it's them making bad choices. When are you guys going to realize, it's YOU making the mistake, not HG. Hellsgamers did not force you to be racist in teamspeak, troll, or do the other stupid shit you did. If it weren't for HG, you probably wouldn't even have 90% of your "friends".

Rejected; This account is getting a year ban as well since you aren't even suppose to be here since you got banned by a director.

• Like 3