Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Need A Logo? (Not Self Promotion)

iAM Polar JB

So, my name is Polar. iAM Polar is MY in game username. Most of you will know me from the jailbreak server on HG because that's where I base all of my time played on CS GO. But that's not the point. I'm an aspiring editor/designer and I need some pratice. I plan on making logos for people just for fun. I use Photoshop CS6 and After Effects for any who were wondering.

Want a logo?

Just respond on this forum post and say what name you would like on your logo, if you want a certain color scheme include that as well or I'll come up with something that looks good.

Or you can catch me in the Jailbreak server and you can just ask for one and I'll gladly do it.

If you are wondering, no. This isn't my first time being on HG, I had another account but due to privacy I won't name that.

Hope you all had a happy holiday and a merry new year!

Cheers!

iAM Polar

• Like 1

Yo hit me up i want you to surprise me just make sure my names in it and incorporate the picture of my cat somehow

So, the thing is. Unless you have a higher resolution and non written on photo of your cat. I can't use that photo. But I have a super dope cat that I think you will like. I'll make 2 and you can choose from both

So, the thing is. Unless you have a higher resolution and non written on photo of your cat. I can't use that photo. But I have a super dope cat that I think you will like. I'll make 2 and you can choose from both

alright man just do whatever you feel looks best Edited by ßert
  • Like 1